Thursday, December 22, 2011

Get 'Em While They're Young


My gift to you: a video of a 4 year old and a 10 year old smacking me.  


These brothers are learning to practice defense against headlock from the side, a common schoolyard hold.  Once you tell a little kid they can hit you as hard as want and they won't get in trouble they'll take that ball and run with it.

The belly strike they're giving me is meant to be a groin strike, which we usually train striking the top of the thigh if your partner is not wearing a cup.  Since my legs were black and blue from training arm pulls with them last week, we moved the hits up to my stomach.  Once the technique is learned I'll put a cup on and let them make the groin strike. 


The video wouldn't load to the blog, so click this link to view it on my Facebook page. Enjoy.


Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment