Saturday, November 8, 2008

Learned my Lesson, I Hope

So today I was so cranky I expected people to ask me at any moment when I was releasing the flying monkeys. Then my friend JF reminded me I haven't worked out since Monday - aha! No wonder I am intolerable.

Too late for krav, so off to the gym with me. New gym program, in order (pre-tweak, we'll see how it goes):

pull ups
chin ups
squats
overhead squats
deadlifts
Romanian deadlifts
overhead press (do you have to say overhead? I don't know, but that's where the barbell's going)
dips
row
Swiss ball mountainclimbers (120)

Everything with a barbell, except pull ups, chins, & mountainclimbers.

No pushups because we do a bajillion of those in krav, and no burpees tonight because I was too lazy.

Sweaty. Panting. Happy.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you need to say "overhead" b/c there are also bench, leg, and push presses.

    ReplyDelete