Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Started with a private with Relentless tonight, tweaking, patching holes, working on adding one more piece to the puzzle.

I've aggravated my old shoulder injury somehow so I'm not actually physically training this week. Instead I helped out The Dragon in level 1 & he was gracious enough to let me teach a technique. Hammerfist this time - I love hammerfists! He told me I should teach something I don't love, but I didn't think I'd have time to review teaching points before class, so I wanted to play it safe. He said it went well, but that I need to shorten it even more. So that's what I'm gonna do.
Toward the end of teaching a technique I sometimes wonder if I was clear enough so I'll revisit a point or two, but they always call me on it, so I must find a way to shut up. My husband has been looking for a way to do this for years, but no luck so far!

I was going to run away & go home after class, but Dr. J caught me & told me her yoga class was going to be particularly good for shoulder rehab tonight, so I stayed & am so glad I did. I just feel good after her class, my body feels loose and strong, its a relaxed friendly atmosphere, so everyone's in a happy mood. A good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment